Liz Theresa, a copywriting and web design expert, joins us this episode to share her valuable expertise and wisdom on creating clear copy and a clean web page. She has some really good advice on how to steer clear of boring or overly cheesy copy on your page and stick with what is easy and clear for the reader. Liz also emphasizes the importance of telling your story and keeping it in line with your image and brand so people are able to understand and trust you more. She shares a few insights about how best to arrange your site and we close with Liz’s description of the difference between a designer and developer and how important both of them are to the outcome of your website.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the Online Genius Podcast all about.
- What copy or copywriting actually is and why it’s so important.
- How to overcome the boring copy and add emotion to their writing and make a stronger personal brand.
- Why you should throw ‘marketing’ out the window and focus on your story.
- Emphasizing clarity over cleverness and salesy-ness to make things more simple and straight forward for the client.
- Why websites are not dead and are a crucial area to showcase your brand and gain trust.
- How to know what to put on your site and where to put it.
- Why you should work with a designer who works with their a developer they have a strong trusting relationship.
- One area to work on and start improving your business by the end of the week.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Clarity over cleverness wins every time . - @MarieForleo Click To Tweet Looking at your own language and the work that you’re doing, how can you strip it down? - @LizTheresa Click To Tweet Even just changing the language instead of thinking like, “I have to hire a designer and I need to get a life coach because I’m so confused about everything. Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Liz Theresa: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Email
- Liz on Biz Podcast
- Concept to Creation
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
Don’t forget to pin me below!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!