Loren explains what a brand foundation is and why it is so important to establish a secure and valuable foundation for your brand. He gives tips on how to do this as well as some insight into the legalities of deciding on a brand and how to use it wisely throughout all of your sites and products. We wrap up with a discussion on how important it is to be consistent with your content and how to maximize the impact of your content across all channels in an simple and non-time consuming way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you should pay more attention to your story and less attention to analytics.
- What brand foundations are and what they mean to your business.
- How good branding can make you appear more palatable and position you in a more authentic way.
- Why you should disengage your ego and speak to your audience like it’s just one person.
- What first steps to take when building a brand foundation.
- Where to check for trademarks and copyrights and see what’s available for your brand to use exclusively and safely.
- The importance of making fun of yourself and becoming more relatable.
- How you should go about designing a content marketing plan.
- Why it’s so important to practice your due diligence to find out where your focus should be and the best ways to protect your business.
- Why you should be everywhere but not necessarily active everywhere.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you’re standing on that soap box, the only choice you have is to make them look up at you. If you’re standing there eye-to-eye with them, they are connected. - @lorenweisman Click To Tweet What branding really comes down to is engagement of why someone should listen to you, follow you, consider to hire you or pay attention to you - @lorenweisman Click To Tweet You need to think like an attorney and if you don’t think like an attorney for an hour to teach you in your branding to think like an attorney. Who could potentially sue you if thing became the biggest thing in the world? -… Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Loren Weisman: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog | Email | YouTube | Google+ | Pinterest | LinkedIn | Reddit | Spreaker | TripAdvisor
- Gary V
- Grant Cardone
- Legal Zoom
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
And pin me below to share with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!