Madalyn shares how Twitter gives us the unique opportunity, that other social sites do not, to get in front of and chat with people of great influence as well as some of the best ways to maximize the impact of your twitter. She shares her secret sauce of rules for Twitter engagement the changes the platform has undergone, along with other helpful platforms that help you be more efficient and effective with managing your Twitter in a consistent way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Twitter is so useful for online entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
- How Twitter gives you access to people you never would have been able to contact otherwise.
- How she keeps her podcast simple and highly actionable with evergreen content.
- Why it is crucial to engage with the Twitter community and not just Tweet out.
- What a Twitter list is and why they are so effective and helpful.
- What Twitter Chats are and how to take advantage of them.
- How to find already existing Twitter chats.
- Why what you name a Twitter list matters.
- What apps to use to help with producing content and engaging more effectively.
- What’s new with twitter advertising and if it’s effective.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Twitter is the one platform where people feel very open and free in a public place, in a public forum to have a discussion. - @madalynsklar Click To Tweet You have the ability to chat with rockstars and famous authors and actors and just people of influence across the world- if they’re out there tweeting. -@madalynsklar Click To Tweet Consistency on Twitter, and any social media platform, goes a long way. -@madalynsklar Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Madalyn Sklar: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog | Email | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Madalyn’s Secret Sauce
- Twitter Smarter Podcast
- Communities That Convert Podcast
- Manage Flitter
- Meet Edgar
- Social Jukebox
- Smarter Queue
- Amy Porterfield
- Free Social Media Checklist
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!