The founder of Brandmerry.com, Michelle Knight is a branding and business coach who helps her clients tap into their stories to create standout brands. Also a mother, wife, world traveler, and storyteller, Michelle works with female entrepreneurs who are struggling to gain visibility and traction, helping them to reach time, financial, and location freedom. Listen in to hear her advice on building an authentic brand that resonates with your ideal audience.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What entrepreneurs should make a top priority from the beginning.
- Key steps for crafting your brand and your brand story.
- Tips for deciding how much of your personal story to include in your branding.
- A major issue entrepreneurs face.
- Advice for entrepreneurs who have small children.
- The legal advantages of creating a brand using just your name.
- How to protect your brand and business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When I started my business, I lost myself and what I set out to do because I was constantly looking at what everyone else was doing around me. - Michelle Knight Click To Tweet Ask yourself 'why should my audience care?' If you can’t answer that question about what you’re sharing, then you’re just sharing to share. - Michelle Knight Click To Tweet Authentically showing up and sharing pieces of your story that resonate with your audience—that’s what really builds the trust. - Michelle Knight Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Michelle Knight: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Your Brand New Adventure
- Authentic Brand Builders Online Community
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!