Speaker, mentor, and world-traveling entrepreneur Michael Marcial has spent the last 13 years utilizing his expertise in social media and marketing strategy to help his clients bring in almost $20 million in revenue. In this episode, he shares what it really takes to create an online course of your own and why doing so is something every online entrepreneur should consider.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why an online entrepreneur should consider creating an online course.
- The personality traits someone needs to launch a successful course.
- How to overcome the concern of not being engaging when you teach.
- Two approaches for resonating with your audience.
- Ways to become more confident in putting yourself out there.
- How to figure out a topic for your online course.
- The easiest way to approach mapping out content for your course.
- Recommendations for course hosting.
- How to market and sell your course.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Ask the right people what they are struggling with and what they’d like to learn more about, and then create that. - @MichaelMarcial6 Click To Tweet Don’t worry about what people think; just know that there are literally hundreds of thousands of people that are waiting to hear your message. - @MichaelMarcial6 Click To Tweet The one aspect that is the differentiator between success and struggling through it is just authenticity. - @MichaelMarcial6 Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!