Phil Gerbyshak is an award-winning speaker and trainer who works with organizations and salespeople to integrate social selling and technology into their business practices. A former VP of IT and director of social selling, he’s been leading and training teams of all sizes for many years. He’s published 5 books and more than 2,500 articles, and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, USA Today, and more.
In this episode, Phil shares valuable advice on improving your LinkedIn presence and how to use social selling to grow your business. Tune in to hear it all now!
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What social selling is and why it’s so powerful.
- Why you should be active on LinkedIn.
- Ways to improve your LinkedIn presence.
- Tips for adding value before you transition into selling.
- How to get people to find you on LinkedIn.
- One of the best ways to build your platform as a thought leader.
- What to do to start improving your business through social selling.
- How to use LinkedIn to build rapport with people.
- Social media dos and don’ts.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you add value, people do get excited. They do want to talk to you because they’re hoping that you have some more insight that you didn’t share. - @PhilGerb Click To Tweet Mentioning something that you have in common with someone is one of the quickest ways to get them to like you. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Instead of saying what you do, talk about the way that you serve. - @PhilGerb Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Phil Gerbyshak: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn Learning
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!