A husband and wife dynamic duo, Tom and Ariana Sylvester, coach and train online entrepreneurs to build their ideal lifestyles along with their businesses. They run three very different businesses of their own—one in real estate, a wine and liquor store, and the aforementioned coaching and training for online entrepreneurs—and manage to do so while raising two energetic youngsters. They’ve definitely figured out the perfect work-life balance, and they’re here today to share steps we can all take to do the same.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where to start when trying to integrate your ideal lifestyle and your work in a meaningful way.
- The biggest blocks entrepreneurs face that stop them from building the life they want.
- How to find your ideal customer.
- The important mentality successful entrepreneurs have.
- What a vision board is, and how it helps you plan your ideal life.
- Tom and Ariana’s advice for setting up systems and processes to improve efficiency.
- Steps you can take to build the lifestyle you want along with your business.
- How to systematize and organize things to make sure you’re compliant with the GDPR and other legal requirements.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Of course you hear everyone in the online space talk about passive income, and that sounds amazing, but the passive part usually comes after you’ve put in all the work up front. -@tomandariana Click To Tweet The mentality that you’ve gotta have going into this is that I want to serve people; I want to help them. -@tomandariana Click To Tweet If you’re focusing on your product, you’re going to forget about your customers. -@tomandariana Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tom and Ariana Sylvester: Site | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Tom and Ariana’s Special Page for Your Online Genius Listeners
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!