Emily discusses the importance of using a funnel experience and ads that are relatable to your target audience and how to create an experience that sells them before they click. She also dives into the importance of testing your audiences and then how to target your ads correctly and diligently retarget them later. Emily fully explains what a “Trip-wire” is, and other techniques she uses to deliver value, catch attention and gain loyal customers.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What exactly a sales funnel is.
- How do sales funnels play out in the online world.
- Why you should be thinking in terms of funnels rather than products.
- Why sales funnels get a bad rap and how to avoid that with your customers.
- What a “trip-wire” is and how to use that to gain loyal customers.
- Where to start the funnel.
- Why facebook ads are so powerful and a valuable marketing tool.
- Why retargeting is one of the most powerful tools to use.
- How people can start to find good targeting sets.
- What a good cost per lead tends to be.
- What the key is to an amazing facebook ad.
- The importance of images and what kinds tend to work.
Ideas Worth Sharing:What do you think people need to know and learn about you before they are ready to buy whatever that end result is? – and so that’s where you can then create that journey. You don’t have to be salesy or scammy. -@emilyhirsh_ Click To Tweet You don’t want it to feel like a spammy ad, you want it to feel like, “Wow, I really related to that.” -@emilyhirsh_ Click To Tweet The Facebook ad should do the convincing. Especially for opt-ins. They should just be going, clicking and signing up. -@emilyhirsh_ Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Emily Hirsh: Site | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook |
- Emily TV
- Click Funnels
- DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!