To kick things off, I’m giving you a roadmap of sorts that covers the six major legal issues I see online entrepreneurs struggle with in their businesses. Think of this episode as a checklist of the big picture issues that, in my view, every single online entrepreneur needs to be aware of and take action on to ensure they’ve got themselves—and their businesses—covered.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- One of the biggest obstacles online entrepreneurs face when it comes to dealing with their legal stuff.
- The advantages of setting up a corporate entity for your business.
- What you need to know about trademark law.
- Why you should always get your agreements in writing.
- The big mistake a lot of entrepreneurs make with confidentiality.
- How to stay out of legal hot water.
- What you need to do if you have guests coming into your platform.
- Three core legal policies that every online entrepreneur’s website has to have.
- How to stay compliant when doing email marketing.
- Common misconceptions that get online entrepreneurs into legal trouble.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you are serious about your business … you’ve gotta set up a corporate entity. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a written agreement a day keeps the lawyers away.” - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet Those six areas that we talked about—if you get to the point that you understand those six areas … you are going to be leaps and bounds ahead of where most online entrepreneurs are. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Bobby Klinck: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- The Online Entrepreneur’s Ultimate Legal Checklist
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!