Listen in to learn your options for structuring your business, what’s typically the best choice for online entrepreneurs, and more. If you’re serious about your business—if it’s anything more than a hobby for you—then this is one episode you don’t want to miss.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The big advantage of forming a corporate entity.
- Five different business structures—and the pros and cons of each.
- What is typically the best corporate entity for an online entrepreneur.
- The advantage of doing an S corporation.
- Tax disadvantages of having a C corporation.
- How to set up your business entity.
- The steps for forming an LLC.
- Why it’s generally beneficial to form your LLC in your home state.
- What to do once the business is set up.
- The big thing you need to do to maintain protection for your business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you haven’t yet formed a corporation, formed an LLC, or done something of that nature, you’re making a mistake. If you’re serious, you need to do that. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet You have to run your LLC the right way, or you will not have protection.” - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet If you are not treating your business as a different entity, the law won’t either. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Bobby Klinck: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Legal Made Simple
- 4 Legal Mistakes That Can Doom Your Business And How To Avoid Them
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!