Bobby points out where most people leave gaps in their agreements and create confusion and problems down the road. In order to avoid this, he teaches a basic mantra and a few simple guidelines for laying out and planning a thorough agreement that protects everyone involved. From ensuring agreement up front to solving disputes and resolving memory issues later on, written agreements are extremely important and need to be thought through in order to be effective.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Something most people miss out on that keeps them from getting into common disputes and issues.
- How not having a written agreement destroyed a friendship and business for me.
- A mantra you NEED to adopt in order to keep your business covered.
- Why written agreements are so important – when you need them and when you don’t.
- The clauses to add to the agreement to avoid confusion.
- What the agreements are that you need to be in place.
- How a written agreement saved a relationship and helped me avoid conflict.
- Who you need to have agreements with and the various things to put in the contract.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You need to get in the practice of getting all your agreements in writing. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet If it would hurt you if the relationship was destroyed or the other side didn’t fulfill their part of the agreement, it needs to be in writing.” - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet If you have different views about the services that are going to be provided, then that means you’re not actually in agreement about what the contract is. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!