Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Additional requirements and considerations that only apply to online business.
- How providing information to many people can cause problems and how to avoid them.
- The role of various protections you can set up on your website.
- Why you should specify how people can use templates, forms and downloads from your site.
- Why you need to make it clear what you are not responsible for.
- The importance of specifying your cancelation and refund policies.
- What information you need to provide to people about the data you’re collecting.
- Understanding the GDPR and what you need to know about it.
- Why and how you need to disclose your financial rewards.
Ideas Worth Sharing:What happens if someone tunes in to you or goes to your blog, follows your advice and has bad consequences? - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet If they want other people to have it, they should send those people to your download page – they shouldn’t be just giving them the downloadable content.” - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet A big part of the agreement is to make sure there is no disagreement down the road. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!