I will share some of the issues I have struggled with and misconceptions I had about myself and my business. Through this learning experience I have decided to make some important changes regarding my image and how I want to do this podcast. I’ll share what changed my mind and some tips on how you can make some important changes as well.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you need to be more present at the forefront of your business.
- The struggle with being a personal brand and how to shed the limiting beliefs that cause this.
- The value of creating a personal connection.
- Why your team is crucial to the success of your business.
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone.
- How to get past the fear of asking for money or being salesy.
- Why you need to find your people.
- The importance of a mentor who is authentic.
Ideas Worth Sharing:How is it that you can bring yourself to the forefront? So that you can say, “Yes, I am my brand. Click To Tweet All those things that are affecting you, they affect me too. And so you’re going to hear more about that on the podcast. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet I have to accept help from others if I am ever going to be able to build the business I want. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Entrepreneur Experience with Amy Porterfield
- Marie Forleo
- Jasmine Star
- Tarzan Kay
- More Cowbell – SNL
- Ep 032: Copywriting For A Purpose with Tarzan Kay
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters
- DISC Assessment
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!