As entrepreneurs, there are a lot of things that we have to figure out as we go, and I know I’ve made my fair share of mistakes along the way. But there are also some pretty crucial pieces I got right. Listen in to hear about both as I give you the five major lessons I’ve learned since creating this show.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What you need to do before you start any business venture.
- How I got my podcast from just an idea to actually moving forward with it.
- The benefits of having your own podcast.
- A key concept I’m going to focus on moving into 2019 and beyond.
- Why outsourcing is so important.
- The kinds of changes you have to be willing to make in order to succeed.
- Pivots I’ve made that have made a big difference.
- The importance of building momentum.
- One of the key attributes of a successful entrepreneur.
- The people who will be critical to the success of your brand.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We should be working on the stuff that only we can be doing. And we should outsource everything else as much as possible. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet I’m all for having plans, but one of the things I’ve learned is you gotta be willing to change plans when it becomes obvious that’s what you need to do. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet Your business and being in business is going to knock you down. It’s going to smack you upside the head. And the successful entrepreneurs are the ones who keep showing up. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Online Genius Community
- Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Power-Up Podcasting with Pat Flynn
- Cashflow Podcasting
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 28: Key Lessons Learned From My Recent Launch with Bobby Klinck
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 42: What I Learned From Hanging with 400 Entrepreneurs with Bobby Klinck
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 46: 4 Things Every Entrepreneur Needs To “Be” In Order To Succeed with Bobby Klinck
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this episode useful, pin me below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!