In this episode, I go through the key people you should think about adding to your team, as well as the tasks they can help with to save you time. Listen in to hear the four main reasons entrepreneurs tend to avoid hiring help, why you need to overcome these hang-ups, and the legal considerations to keep in mind when adding to your team.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The problem with trying to do it all yourself.
- Four excuses we give ourselves to avoid hiring help.
- Why it’s more expensive not to hire someone.
- The truth about “passive” income.
- Why it’s a good thing if the people we hire aren’t as passionate about our businesses as we are.
- The core people you should be adding to your team.
- What a virtual assistant can do to help you save time.
- The unexpected benefits of hiring a virtual assistant.
- A painful lesson I learned about the importance of having a web designer.
- Why every entrepreneur needs an accountant.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make when hiring people.
- The three agreements you need to have in place with all your contractors and employees.
Ideas Worth Sharing:As you grow, and if you’re going to want to be successful over the long term, you’re gonna need to build a team because the fact is that we can’t do it all. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet Every moment we spend outside our zone of genius is time that we’re not spending doing our highest value work. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet When you hire someone, you’re going to have to learn to let go. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Online Genius Community
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 11: Tips for Creating Effective Systems and Processes in Your Business with Kate Erickson
- Design Pickle
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
Don’t forget to pin the image below!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!