Specifically, I’m going to cover three topics: my social media strategy, my promotion plan, and my budget. Listen in to hear the details of what I’m going to do and my advice for figuring out your own plan for these key areas in the coming year.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Major changes I’m going to make to my social media strategy.
- One of the most important rules for being effective on social media.
- The first thing you need to do when planning your social media strategy.
- Pinterest’s true purpose.
- The key parts of a solid promotion plan.
- Why affiliates are so important.
- Which big area a lot of entrepreneurs struggle with.
- Why budgeting is key.
- Tips for allocating your business funds.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Whatever you’re doing on social media, your strategy needs to focus at the end of the day on connecting, engaging, and actually interacting with people. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet With affiliates, I’m a big believer that quality trumps quantity any time. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet Get in the practice of saying ‘I’m going to have profit in this business.’ - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 55: My Content Strategy with Bobby Klinck
- Ep 56: Year in Review with Bobby Klinck
- Ep 57: My 2019 Plan (Part 1) with Bobby Klinck
- The Online Genius Community
- Amy Porterfield
- How to Track Your Financials Using ‘Profit First’ with Amber Dugger
- Amber Dugger
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
- Parkinson’s Law
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!