We talk about how Tara got started and what kind of results she has been seeing after just 5 months of putting out content. She has some important information on how YouTube works and different algorithms that go into the success of your account strategy. Tara also shares why this platform is perfect for her specific coaching style and explains why this type of communication is so valuable to building your audience.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The hardest part of YouTube content creation.
- Why the length of a video matters.
- When Tara first launched and how she decided to build her YouTube presence.
- What belief breakthrough coaching is and how it helps entrepreneurs.
- Why Tara got burned out on Instagram.
- What YouTube has that Instagram is missing.
- How Tara’s results have been after 5 months.
- Why YouTube content can stay relevant for much longer.
- How Tara initially got subscribers and a custom URL.
- Where she got her template and how she has developed it.
- How her videos are set up.
- The importance of promoting your YouTube.
- How Tara uses batching to create content.
- What lighting and camera equipment she is using.
- Important tips for uploading and using SEO on YouTube.
- How much time you need to invest in having a YouTube account.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
There’s nothing wrong with going a little bit longer if you have GOOD content that’s going to keep people’s attention. - Tara Wagner Click To Tweet
In order to up-level our business, we really need to up-level ourselves and our lives. - Tara Wagner Click To Tweet
Because what I’m talking about is a deeply serious topic, I want people to be able to see my face. - Tara Wagner Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tara Wagner: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Blog
- B-School with Marie Forleo and Amy Porterfield
- Sunny Lenarduzzi
- Ep 53: Using Video to Promote Your Business with Jason Hsiao
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Quotes
- Final Cut Pro
- Join The Online Genius Academy
- Join The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
Pin me for later!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!