You will get some valuable insight into the processes that you can put in place in order to create and nurture a truly engaged—and buying—list and community. There are multiple ways to build your business, but I’m going to show you how to do so with your email. Listen in to learn how to build an engaged list, what steps you can take to build momentum and trust with your people, and why you have to be consistent with your posting and emails.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Surprising facts about audience numbers and metrics.
- The different things you need to be doing if you want an engaged list.
- Why an engaged audience is better than a large audience.
- Examples of how I’m growing and nurturing my own list.
- How you can create more goodwill with your audience.
- Tips on staying consistent.
- The concept of looping content and how to apply it.
- How to be authentic and add more ‘cowbell.’
- The tactics of list cleaning and why I have proactively purged almost 4,000 subscribers.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
There is actually a process you can go through to have a very engaged and buying list so that you aren’t just sending things out to the ether; you’re actually getting good results. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
The only way you are going to regularly email your list and provide value to them in those emails is if you are creating regular weekly content. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
The more you are willing to give for free to people in your community, the better. This is the best way to build your list, but honestly, it’s the best way to connect with your list. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tyler McCall
- Free legal basic training
- Amy Porterfield
- Ep 63: A Winning Content Strategy with Jillian Bowen
- Dr. Shannon Irvine
- Join The Online Genius Academy
- Join The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
Pin me for later!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!