Being focused on perfection has a way of making people go through too many rounds of edits rather than just getting stuff out there. This week, I’ll be diving into what it means to sidestep the perfectionism trap and take massive action that is often scary but usually exactly what your business needs to thrive. If you’re stuck in analysis paralysis, maybe after taking many courses and accumulating tons of information, this episode will get you moving.
My goal is to convince you to follow my lead and overcome the biggest mindset block that prevents entrepreneurs from success and get stuff done. You will learn about the most important things to focus on (or not focus on) in order to launch your business, products and content consistently and efficiently. This episode is a big reality check that will hopefully help you reframe the situation you’re in and move forward.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of being willing to take massive action – repeatedly.
- The first thing you need to stop doing in order to avoid paralysis and get moving.
- How to apply the brutal truth that there is no perfect solution.
- A word on the ‘grammar Nazis’ and how to deal with worries of mistakes.
- The concept of minimum viable product from the tech world and how we can learn from that.
- Why you should be treating your business as if you were a scientist experimenting.
- How to truly get as close to perfection as possible.
- The importance of tracking and looking at your numbers.
- Examples from my own launches.
- Why we have to be willing to embrace failure.
- Some of my failures that we can all learn from.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week - General Patton. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
You’re better off not waiting until it’s perfect – start taking action. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
In those four months that you sat there and analyzed it, you could have launched, gotten some information, made some improvements, launched again, and you could be way further down the line. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Brooke Castillo
- Myers Briggs
- James Wedmore
- Tyler McCall
- Join The Online Genius Academy
- Join The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
Pin me for later!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!