If you have a hard time connecting with people on a deeper level, be sure to tune in as I explain how this is done. You will learn the key attributes of building connections and what not to do in the process. Much of what I’m teaching today may be controversial, not scalable, and so on, but it’s extremely important and you’ll find out why.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The X factor that makes online entrepreneurs successful.
- Why it is so important to build connections.
- The moment that I came to understand the massive value of personal connection.
- Key attributes to building human connection.
- The truth about authenticity.
- How to view people.
- What it means to truly serve your customers.
- How to be a cheerleader.
- What you can’t do when it comes to building connections.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Focusing on building the human connection is part of what will set online entrepreneurs apart and make them successful. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet We are all personal brands, and if we want to grow our businesses, we need to build that. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet When people feel like they know you—when people feel connected to you as a person—they are naturally going to like you and trust you. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Amy Porterfield
- Marie Forleo B School
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!