Rachel McMichael is a business strategist and coach who helps female entrepreneurs leverage the power of Facebook Advertising to launch and expand their online businesses. Today she joins the show to share how she uses systems to make her business run like clockwork—all while being a busy mom of young children.
In this episode, Rachel shares how she gained the confidence to start up her business and why it’s so important to have a support network. Listen in to learn how she delegates tasks, what helped her overcome the guilt of being unable to do everything, and how you can work four hours a day and still run an incredibly successful business.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to utilize systems to make your business run like clockwork.
- How Rachel is able to work four hours a day and still run a successful business.
- The importance of being okay with not doing everything.
- Why we must cultivate relationships with people and have a support network.
- The importance of work-life balance.
- How to overcome fear.
- The importance of patience.
- How to choose what strategy works best for you.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I teach other business owners how to not do all the things, but to get all the things done.- @rachmcmichael Click To Tweet Once you take action on any fear, the fear diminishes.- @rachmcmichael Click To Tweet Ads are a science experiment, and all good science experiments take time to perfect.- @rachmcmichael Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rachel McMichael: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Rachel McMichael Masterclass
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!