Today’s topic is something that everyone should be doing, but many people get terribly wrong. I am going to be sharing how to get into your clients’ minds, understand what they desire, and speak their language.
Listen in as I explain how to sell your audience what they want, while giving them what they need. You will learn the importance of curiosity and being unafraid to sound unintelligent, as well as how to observe your ideal customers and build trust with your audience.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to get into your fans’ minds.
- What ICA work is.
- How to do ICA research the right way.
- The importance of curiosity.
- How to sell your fans what they want, but give them what they need.
- Why you must serve first.
- How to observe your ideal audience.
- How to ask the right open ended questions.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you take the time to get into your potential customers' minds, and really just understand them, you are going to be much better off.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet You sell them what they want, and give them what they need.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If you do this work early, it snowballs and gets easier.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 86: The 7 Core Beliefs that Run My Business
- James Wedmore
- The Goal Digger Podcast
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!