Stories can connect you to your audience. They can inspire, lead, and change the way you converse with your customers. Listen in as I share my origin story and teach you how to discover your own stories to tell. And don’t miss next week’s episode where I will continue to discuss this topic in part two of this series on the power of storytelling.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The basic idea of storytelling.
- Why storytelling is so important.
- The pivotal kinds of stories you need in your business.
- Why humans relate to stories so well.
- How to be memorable.
- My origin story.
- How to create your origin story.
- The importance of case studies.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We as human beings are wired to remember stories and to relate to them.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet You want to be memorable, and you can do that with story.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet At the end of the day, the important thing you have to do as an entrepreneur is capture case studies.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Story District
- Amy Porterfield
- Fables of Aesop
- How To Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Russell Brunson
- Story Brand
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!