Today I am continuing my two-part series on how to use the power of storytelling within your business. I firmly believe that personal vignettes are the best way to help your fans feel like they can trust you, as it gives you the opportunity to allow people a glimpse into your world. Everyone has had interesting things happen in their lives, and in this episode, I will teach you how to tell these stories and more.
Listen in as I talk about personal vignettes and how to use them to connect with your fans, as well as the different kinds of personal vignettes you can use. You’ll learn why it’s so important to give people that glimpse into your world, what kinds of things to share, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to create your personal vignette story.
- Three different kinds of personal vignettes.
- How to build trust with your fans.
- The ideal thing to include in your weekly emails.
- What makes a vignette good to use in your business.
- How to nurture your leads.
- Why you should allow people a glimpse into your world.
- How to use inconsequential things that happen in your life as stories.
Ideas Worth Sharing:People don’t want to hear just a sad story. Generally, you want a sad story to have some kind of a lesson.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet We need to build the know-like-trust factor.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Everyone has had interesting things happen in their lives. You can tell those stories.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!