Today I am talking about something I believe many of my followers need to be focusing on: list building. I can’t stress enough how important it is to have an engaged email list, and in this episode, I will teach you how to create this valuable asset.
Listen in as I break down the three components of a good list-building practice, as well as what kind of growth you should be aiming for each week. I’ll also share my formula for a catchy headline, how to decide on the right freebie for your followers, and an important question entrepreneurs should ask themselves as they’re building their businesses.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of engaging with your list.
- How to build your list.
- Three components to good list-building practice.
- Why you should believe in giving more.
- How to decide on the right freebie for your followers.
- What a good conversion rate is.
- My formula for a catchy headline.
- How to avoid letting your personal style prevent people from opting in on your page.
Ideas Worth Sharing:One of the best measures of the strength of your business is the size of your engaged email list.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If you're not adding 50-100 people consistently to your list per week, you are not going to be growing your business.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Most entrepreneurs should be saying “am I giving enough?” because if you give more, you will get more.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 49: Building Your Email List with Bobby Klinck
- The ASK Method
- Ep 86: The 7 Core Beliefs That Run My Business with Bobby Klinck
- Amy Porterfield’s The Ultimate Course Creation Starter Kit
- How To Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!