This episode is about something I believe every online entrepreneur needs to be working on: writing addictive weekly emails. Email marketing is my favorite kind of marketing, and what I believe has been the key to my success. So today, I will teach you how to take your readers from cold subscribers to raving fans, simply by showing them who you are through your writing.
Listen in as I share my one format for must-read emails, as well as how to write an intriguing headline. You’ll learn how to ensure your list looks forward to your messages, why you shouldn’t worry about spam complaints, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to write addictive weekly emails.
- Why promo and sales emails are not as important as weekly emails.
- How to create raving fans.
- The importance of new content every single week.
- Why you shouldn’t worry about spam complaints.
- How to write an intriguing headline.
- What changed everything in my business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:My weekly emails follow one format: hook, story, call to action.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Stop sending newsletters to your email list.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Everything we do in business, we need to attract the right people. That means we will repel the wrong people.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy
- Exploring A Digital Course Business
- Ep 90: The Power of Storytelling (Part 2)
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!