This episode is inspired by an email from one of my followers who reached out regarding the problems with affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a part of the big launches that we see today and can be a powerful tool, but when it’s done incorrectly, it can rub people the wrong way. So today, I will be sharing the rules to follow when deciding if you should be promoting a product, company, or person.
Listen in as I explain how to correctly use affiliate marketing in your business, without having it come across as overdone or insincere. You’ll learn the importance of a natural fit, why you shouldn’t promote something you wouldn’t promote for free, and how to make affiliate marketing a “three-way win.”
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to do affiliate marketing right.
- Why affiliate marketing should be a three-way win.
- How to be selective with what you promote.
- Rules to follow to decide if you should promote a product.
- The importance of a natural fit for an affiliate link.
- Why you should be willing to tell people not to buy your product.
- How to have an active launch.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If providing this reference to people is a way to serve your community—to provide value, to fill in a gap that you don’t offer—doing that is, in fact, a service.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If your audience is completely different from the audience likely to buy the product, it’s going to show up in your bonuses, and it is a good sign it is probably not a good fit.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If you have the heart of service, you are going to be willing to tell people not to buy.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 84: My Mid-Year Review with Bobby Klinck
- Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy
- Exploring A Digital Course Business
- Should You Create An Online Course?
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!