Today I’m discussing something I am extremely passionate about: creating a scalable business model. As someone who has done this within my own business, I know the power of making this change. In this episode, I break down the problems with one-on-one work, as well as the advantages of going to a scalable product.
Listen in to hear my story and what has happened to me while implementing this business model. You’ll learn the most common kinds of scalable products, the pros and cons of each, and why it is hard to get ahead when working with clients. If you’re ready to get off that hamster wheel of constantly working and never making any progress, then this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The advantages of going to a scalable product.
- If creating a scalable product is right for you.
- The problems with client work.
- The importance of creating content every week.
- Why we must set boundaries in our business.
- Options for scalable products.
- What has happened to me when implementing this business model.
- The benefits of creating an online course.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you are struggling to get off the hamster wheel of constantly working and never making any progress, then you definitely need to find a way to create a scalable product.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet It’s hard to be the master of your own schedule when you are working for other people.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Chances are when you create your scalable product (your first one), it is not going to make you big bucks right out of the gate.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The 3 Behind-The-Scenes Secrets To Digital Course Success
- Jasmine Star Social Curator
- James Wedmore Mastermind
- Should You Create An Online Course?
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!